February 19, 2015 marked the beginning of the Lunar New Year, when Chinese, Vietnamese, Tibetan, Mongolian and Korean people around the world celebrate the New Year.
The zodiac sign of the Sheep will reign in the coming year, so let us take a look at Chinese zodiac predictions for the year 2015.
- 1. Rat : If you were born in 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996 or 2008 you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Rat.General prediction: 2/5 starsOverview: Drastic changes might take place this year. There seem to be more hurdles for you to overcome, but fret not, things will work out at the end of the day. You will meet important people who will help you in times of adversity, so don’t hesitate to seek help if you must. Although your environment is constantly changing, you will make it through the storm as long as you keep calm and move on. It’s good to keep a low profile and avoid attracting too much attention, as it may also invite undesirable negative forces into your way.Love and relationships: 2/5 stars
Venus is not on the side of the Rat, especially for those still single. There will be a dip in romantic encounters. Even for those who declare their feelings to their crush, the chances of rejection are pretty high. Try going further to look for the one, and take it slow even when things look promising. For those who are married, the marriage will be stable but take things with a bigger heart and do not harp on trivial issues with your spouse. Keep the relationship close, or else infidelity will be making its way into your marriage.
- 2. Bull [OX] : : If you were born in 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997 or 2009 you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Bull.General prediction: 1/5 starsOverview: Unexpected outcomes. It isn’t a very wonderful year for those born under the zodiac sign of Bull, as you may meet some difficulties in almost all aspects of your life. However, you have to keep your spirits up, and be cautious when it comes to decision-making. As the saying goes, slow and steady wins the race: this how you should take on the year. Be careful of what you say or post online, it might trigger unnecessary altercations. As long as you take a positive approach, this seemingly bad year can be reasonably stable for you too.Love and relationships: 3/5 stars
Cupid is looking in your direction and single Bulls will meet many potential lovers. However, it may also be a headache when too many of them appear at the same time. Be responsible and careful when dealing with them. For those who are attached, your relationship will be tested. Hold on to the trust and confidence you have in your partner, for this will be to key to overcome any obstacles in your relationship. Married Bulls, be extra careful. There might be a third party attempting to interfere with your marriage, but be smart in handling the situation and avoid cold wars with your spouse. Communicate with your partner and your marriage will be fine in your own hands.
- 3. Rabbit : If you were born in 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011, you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Rabbit.General prediction: 4/5 starsOverview: Everything good is coming your way! Your lucky star is shining brightly at you! You feel confident and empowered, and therefore highly organised and motivated in anything you do. However, stay calm and rational at all times. Only with a clear mind can you execute your plans seamlessly to perfection. Don’t be caught in any form of arguments and try to stay clear of taking sides.Love and relationships: 4/5
If you are single, you will meet many potential lovers. If you are holding a torch for someone, this is the time to declare your love! As long as you present yourself in a prim and proper manner, you will be able to attract people’s attention. For those married or attached, spice up your relationship and remember the love vows you had for each other and never forget any anniversaries or birthdays! Happy bunnies, it will be a loving and sweet year ahead for you.
- 4. Tiger : If you were born in 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998 or 2010, you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Tiger.General prediction: 3/5 starsOverview: A conservative approach will bring you stability. Don’t be over-ambitious this year. Take one step at a time and be a little more patient reaping the results of your hard work. If things don’t work out after putting in all your effort, take it positively. Think of it as a learning experience, as it will be useful to you in the future. Do not gossips behind others’ back because it will trigger off undesirable arguments. If you hold any confidential secrets, keep them well and not let them turn into something that could haunt you instead.Love and relationships: 2/5 stars
It might be a bit lonely for Tigers, as the singletons will have difficulties looking for the One this year. For those who are attached, you might try too hard to please your partner and have it backfire on you. For those who are married, one of you might be moving at a faster pace and leave the other feeling neglected. Remember to work together as a couple, in good times and in bad. Financial issues might be the root of most quarrels but don’t take things too hard and let the bills hurt your marriage.
- 5. Dragon : If you were born in 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988 or 2000, you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Dragon.General prediction: 3/5 stars Overview: Relatively stable and pleasant year. Be conservative in your approach in dealing with anything, or else you might easily land yourself in a lawsuit. Opportunities and chances don’t come easily, but your guardian angels are watching, so be assured that things will only get better if you should meet with any adversity. The key for this year is to keep your confidence level high, stay motivated and never procrastinate or slack. Even staying in your comfort zone is not good enough to get you anywhere.Love and relationships: 2/5 stars
Cupid has some tough luck for you, Dragons! There are not many opportunities to meet potential lovers, and you won’t have success declaring your love to a crush either. It will be better if you guys stay as friends for the time being. Married and attached Dragons will find their relationship stagnant or even boring, leading to an unstable relationship and possibly even infidelity! In trying times, your partner’s friends and family might be the saviour of your relationship, so be sure to score some brownie points!
- 6. Snake : If you were born in 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989 or 2001, you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Snake.General prediction: 2/5 starsOverview: Overworked and exhausted. It is a year of uncertainties for the Snakes: unpredictable and busy. If you are always staying at home and not going out to meet people, chances are you are missing out on many other opportunities. However, with opportunity comes risk, so it’s good that you meet people out there with some reservations and be cautious of those with ulterior motives. As things are not going as planned, you might exhaust yourself in the process. Take extra care of your health and get ample rest. Also, avoid water sports or activities as the element of Water is not compatible with your zodiac sign this year.Love and relationships: 1/5 stars
For the singles, it’s not just having less chances to meet potential lovers; on top of this, there will be competition which you might not win. Even if you get into a relationship, it might turn out to be a short-lived one. Instead, you might actually be happier staying single! For those married and attached, your relationship might face trust issues leading to unwanted quarrels. However, as long as you stay positive and take each other’s feelings into consideration, things should be fine. Take charge of your emotions and don’t say hurtful words when you don’t mean it. Be forgiving.
- 7. Horse : If you were born in 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990 or 2002, you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Horse.General prediction: 5/5 starsOverview: Fruitful year with blessings. Blessed with good luck, you will do well in your career and love life. Be hard-working, be bold – nothing is impossible as long as you work hard enough. Although you don’t exactly get a huge monetary gain, things are working out as you have hoped. Remember to exercise to keep yourself healthy despite your busy schedule.Love and relationships: 5/5 stars
No more staying home alone on a weekend evening! Venus is on your side and you will meet someone pretty decent and if you are considering confessing your love, go ahead. Married and attached ones will bssk in the sweetness of love and the both of you will work in unison towards a common goal, bringing your relationship to a whole new level. However,if you’re prone to nagging or bossing your partner around, remember to take things with a bigger heart to avoid unnecessary quarrels.
- 8. Sheep : If you were born in the 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991 or 2003, you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Sheep (also known as the Goat or Ram).General prediction: 1/5 starsOverview: Being weighed down, facing obstacles. Contrary to common belief, it being the year of the zodiac itself doesn’t necessarily warrant a good prediction. For the Sheep, you might meet with many obstacles, unhappiness or embarrassing episodes. Even with extra effort, things might not look as good as you have planned. However, don’t give up! All these are only momentary, take it as a “training” year and you will be able to prepare yourself for all the goodness next year.Love and relationships: 2/5 stars
If you are single, brace yourself. Besides not having any chance with your potential partners, you might even embarrass yourself in front of them. The person you have been secretly admiring will get attached to other people too. Those in a relationship might face intrusion of a third party. Be observant of the friends your partner makes – they might be the ones endangering your relationship. Married couple might find their relationship monotonous. Be sure to add some spice to it.
- 9. Monkey : If you were born in 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992 or 2004, you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Monkey.General prediction: 3/5 starsOverview: Busy but rewarding. Although your schedule is packed, you don’t find yourself slowing down. Instead, the more you work, the more energetic you get. This spur of energy is beneficial for your career, but remember not to neglect your loved ones. You should also spend more time caring for your family and friends, as they are precisely the ones providing you the support to work so hard! In times of adversity, they will also be the ones helping you out. No matter how busy you might get, bear in mind that you still need a personal life!Love and relationships: 3/5 stars
Singles will find their social life vibrant and fun, full of romantic encounters. However, you will also feel lost with so many options and possibly missing true love. For those in a relationship, the chances of getting married are high, as long as there isn’t any one intruding in the relationship. Married couples might feel neglected by their spouse and end up quarreling more often than usual. Try putting in more effort into the marriage and show more love and concern.
- 10. Rooster : If you were born in 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993 and 2005, you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Rooster.General prediction: 4/5 starsOverview: Smooth sailing and a fruitful year. As it is a smooth-sailing year for you, you might be stuck in your comfort zone both in work and your love relationships. However, even when you are not doing much and staying put where you already are, things will only get better! You could also consider taking a short break and travel around the world. Travelling with your family could improve your relationships with them.Love and relationships: 3/5 stars
You are pretty lucky when it comes to seeking the One. However, the only thing holding you back is your passiveness. Take the initiative! Married and attached Roosters will have an uneventful year, but be extra-cautious if your partner starts to confide a lot in another friend, who might potentially become an intruder in your relationship. Try to revive the passion, perhaps by going away for a romantic holiday.
- 11. Dog : If you were born in 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970 1982, 1994 or 2006, you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Dog.General prediction: 2/5 starsOverview: Zodiac clashes with the star, slightly more setbacks. Your zodiac constellation has come into a position that clashes with the star of the New Year. It might bring you more unexpected inconvenience but you need to keep your cool and make it through. In fact, as long as you are cautious and honest, the negativity will not be able to affect you too much. For work, it is not a year for you to explore areas outside your expertise, or else you might be easily conned. As long as you stay positive, the year will be better than it seems.Love and relationships: 3/5 stars
For those still single, you seem to be feeling fatigue in the search for true love. Rest assured, as love will be knocking on your door this year. If you are married or attached, you might see your relationship plateau, or you might face a long-distance separation. As long as you both stay positive, everything will work out at the end of the day
- 12. Pig : If you were born in 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971 1983, 1995 or 2007, you fall under the Chinese zodiac sign of the Pig.General prediction: 5/5 starsOverview: Lucky star strikes, all dream come true! Although it is the year of the Sheep, the Pigs are getting all the good luck instead. Minimum input, maximum output. Things will be smooth sailing at work, and some small investments will also reap a considerable return. However, this streak of good luck will not work on unrealistic wishes, as things that are clearly not yours will never be yours. Also, pass on the good fortune by helping others and it will only bring you even more good luck.Love and relationships: 2/5 stars
Although Cupid is shooting a lot of arrows, too many options are leaving you in a whirl, or even leading you into a bad relationship. Always be careful before committing, to prevent unnecessary conflicts. For those married and attached, your relationships might be affected by jealousy, misunderstandings and mistrust. This is because your sign is attracting too many unwanted “romantic encounters” which will affect your relationship. Spend more time and focus only on your partner.